• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is anybody going to Disney World this week?

Freddie Beach Shelly

Mouseketeer
If so, I have a wee favor to ask of my fellow Canadian DISer's. My friend just returned this weekend from her FIRST Disney World trip. Her and her family had a blast and are now hooked like so many of us here on this board. Here's the dilemma, she purchased a cup to bring back to use at the office to hold her drinking water, but unfortunately she found out today it has a slight pin-hole in the bottom of it and her water keeps slowing leaking out of it. The look on her face was so sad. :( and I would love to surprise her with a brand spanking new one fresh from Disney World ASAP...so I'm wondering if anyone is going right away, perhaps they would be kind enough to purchase one for me (of course I will pay you for it!!!). It would be very much appreciated.

Sign me up! Can you decribe the design or send a pic? I will look for it. I've never been there before, is there a store you would recommend?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter