Is all of Jan. usually really croweded?

amycishere

DIS Veteran
Or is there a time of he month that is lighter? Right now, we have have planned the beginning of Feb.09 for our trip but could do it earlier. Thanks!

Or is there a time of he month that is lighter? Right now, we have have planned the beginning of Feb.09 for our trip but could do it earlier. Thanks!

2nd week of Jan. to the end of Jan. is a good time to visit.

jan. is always packed... 120+ wait times. you are better off to go around 4th of July, that is the least busy time of year.

We went this year Jan 30-Feb 3. Very light up until Friday pm, when the dance teams arrived, and then pretty heavy on Sat. when the state of LA arrived for Mardi Gras week. It was a great time to go, but if we could do the weekend before the first weekend of Feb, we would, to avoid the dance teams. (For us, school is closed the first Friday of Feb, so it means less days missed for the kids.)

My daughter and I are leaving out the 23rd. I'm taking her out of school for a week to avoid the spring break crowd. The downside for her is the school work she'll have to do at nite while we're there.:rotfl2:

We were there from Jan 28 to Feb 7. Very little waits the first week, longer the second week. Keep in mind though I think the Superbowl is in Tampa next year. I don't know how this will affect Disneyworld but definately something to consider.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter