Is AKL too far away from other parks?

Stayed there last month and had zero issues with the buses. We loved that they were dedicated. The waiting area is covered and has screens that tell you approx arrival times. My party included a 1 year old, a 6 year old, my Mom, DH and me. Oh and a double stroller. We much preferred the AK buses to WL boat. The 1 bedroom villa was lovely as well

We also stayed there last month and loved everything thing about it! I had read so many negative reviews about transportation and I was shocked how quickly we got to MK the first night based on all the horror stories. It couldn't have taken more than 15 minutes. We were at Jambo and never had to stand even though we were picked up after Kidani. I can't say enough how amazing this place was. The look and atmosphere, it even smelled amazing, and the pool was great. My family all agreed that it will be hard choosing a different resort in the future .

we LOVE AKL!! It is definitely far from the parks...but the resort itself is like a vacation from the parks. All buses in WDW are hit or miss so I wouldnt really make the decision on that. It is furthest from the parks, but the coolest hotel experience ever!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter