Is A41 a good boarding position on Southwest?

mastermind307

DIS Veteran
Just logged onto the website to print our boarding passes and we have A41-A43 boarding positions for me, DH, and DD. I did do early bird check in. I think we got decent boarding positions and I'm very happy we got A so we'll be ahead of family boarding.

Should be landing at MCO in 24 hours!!!!

Anything in the A group should allow you to choose an entire row when you board.

You got a good position. I lucked out the last tme I flew down. My passes were in the B's and we had the first row of seats. They were handicapped and no one took them.

I generally think the "A" boarding passes are all pretty good, but how good does depend on whether your flight is the first leg or part of a continuation from elsewhere. Either way, I think you stand a good chance of finding three seats together.

You will definitely be able sit together, have a great time in WDW!

it will depend on how full the plane is when it gets to your airport. if you have a first flight of day you will be fine but if plane is coming late morning others will already be on plane. plane could be half to 3/4 full so that A41 is not that good. this could be true even if your flight is a nonstop for you. given what you have told us no way to know what your A41 is

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter