Is a King bed at CBR a prefered room?

sramos89

Earning My Ears
We are going in May- DH, and DD6 we would be comfortable in a King bed rather than the two doubles. Do I just request this or is this an upgraded room?

I believe you are saying that there are three in your party. If that is the case, then you can not book a king bed room. They won't allow that with three people.

We are going in May- DH, and DD6 we would be comfortable in a King bed rather than the two doubles. Do I just request this or is this an upgraded room?
Mickeystoontown is correct.

But just to add, for future reference, "preferred" has a very very specific meaning when you talk to Disney. "Preferred" or "preferred location" at Caribbean Beach Resort means one of the rooms closest to Old Port Royale, the complex that has the main pool, food court, etc.

Yes, at CBR a king-size bed room is a separate room category that costs extra and must be booked that way; it is not simply a thing you request.

So I'm not trying to be nit-picky, I'm trying to help you communicate with Disney ... I'd hate to see you reserve a "preferred" room expecting a room with a king-size bed, because that isn't what you'd get.

And back to the 3 people in the room issue ... Disney simply won't budge on that issue. They WILL NOT rent you a single room with a king-size bed at any resort if all three people have reached their third birthday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter