Is a car seat needed???

I would check with your airline.I'm pretty sure the 2 yr old will need the carseat on the plane.

I would check with your airline.I'm pretty sure the 2 yr old will need the carseat on the plane.

There is no requirement for an infant to use a safety seat on an aircraft. Most car seats are not approved for airplane use.

The cut off for an infant/baby is 2 yrs old....some airlines may request a birth certificate.

Thanks for that DVC van info:) How convenient!

As others have said, car seats aren't allowed on the busses. If you're taking the van to SSR, though, you could either bring your own or Disney will provide you with whatever you need for the short ride. One less thing to pack!

I will be renting a car and only be bringing a seat for my daughter so I am glad I won't need boosters for the boys.:banana:

I will be renting a car and only be bringing a seat for my daughter so I am glad I won't need boosters for the boys.:banana:
Just make sure the seatbelts fit your boys ok. Their knees need to be to the edge of the seats and the lap portion needs to not be over their abdomen. The shoulder part needs to be across their clavical. If they don't fit these - then please go to Wal-mart and buy 2 of the cheapest boosters they have. (you can get backless boosters for under $20)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter