Is a 7:30 PM ADR good for California Grill?

paslea_pooh

DIS Veteran
We'd like to stay and watch the fireworks and I was wondering if a table(near the window) would be available around that time and if we could linger until the fireworks start or should I have made the ADR for later?

thanks

Hi,

Tough call because November hours are not out yet.

As for a table near the window being available, everyone will be asking for a table near the window!

Hard to know. A couple of years ago we booked an ADR (then PS) for 1.5 hours before the fireworks, thinking we'd have plenty of time. However, we waited for over 50 minutes past our ADR time with no table. We finally got sick of waiting and left.

I'm guessing we just got unlucky and everyone there decided to "camp" until after the fireworks. Disappointing, nonetheless.

We just got back. We made one for Friday night at 7:30, arrived 10 minutes early and requested a window table. We waited about 20 minutes (had drink at the bar), then were seated with perfect view of MK. We didn't realize that the fireworks were at 10pm that night instead of 9pm. We told our server that we wanted to take our time (we compensated him accordingly). He timed it perfectly, we received our desserts 5 minutes before fireworks began. We were finished once they were over. It was truly a perfect, romantic evening. And the food was amazing.

Hopefully we'll time it perfectly. I can't wait to go! I'm so excited I can barely contain myself lately!!!

We were seated at 7:30 for a 9:00 PM Wishes. We had a window table, but looked towards Epcot. We watched the fireworks from the balcony.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter