Is $99 Cdn one way a good price for YYZ-FLL??

riu girl

DIS Veteran
I am not familiar with air pricing to Florida out of YYZ .

My mom and her elderly sister are flying in November YYZ-FLL (BUF is not an option since due ot the age of my aunt convenience is very important).

Would $99 one way before tax be considered a good one way price? With tax the price works out to be one way $161 (non-stop flight) and a return flight is just under $300 (both non stop flights with Air Canada) .

This looks like a sale price that ends tonight.

I was not planning on booking right away but am thinking I should since this price seems very reasonable.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

YES, this is an excellent price. We cruise often from FLL and have never seen a price one way less than $100pp for the YYZ - FLL route. AC & West Jet are my husband's preferred airlines doing that route.

The charter flights may be cheaper but due to limited leg room & possible schedules changes, we rarely price them. Not sure of their pricing.

Good Luck!

As my dad says - every time I pitch I trip to them -

"BOOK IT!!"
:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

That's a great fare for YYZ:)

:sunny:

Thanks for the info.

I booked my mom and my aunt last night for a November holiday in FLL!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter