• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is $213 a good price for 5 day PH pass?

Snoozan

Really IS a good girl!
I can buy a 5 day Park Hopper Pass from my employer for $213. Does this sound like a good price? It's not a park hopper plus, but I don't need any plusses. If there's a better price out there-where?

IMHO, it's a very good price, especially if it includes tax. Disney's advance purchase discount price for a 5 Day PH is $ 231.12, including tax. The best prices I could find from the online brokers for 5 Day PH tickets were $243.89 and $230.95. Not all of the online brokers sell the "plain" park hopper passes.

If you don't plan on going to PI or any of the waterparks, I'd go with your employer's offer. I think you would have to go to more than one "plus" option to make a a PHP ticket a better value. I know I've seen 5 Day PHP tickets (2 Plus options) for $238.

Enjoy the trip!

If you don't mind me asking, who is your employer and/or how are they able to give such a great price?!

Considering I paid $203 for a 4 day hopper, you have a great deal! :D One question though....why didn't you mention this to me earlier, BEFORE I got my hoppers??? ;)

I work for GE(as in the lightbulb, but I work in insurance!) and I believe this deal is available to all EE's.

They also usually have 4 day PH's for $185-which I thought was a pretty good deal, but they're out of them right now.

We get our's from GE also. Remember though..that it's just a hopper..no extra's (strictly parks). And for those who asked about them..we can only buy them for our family's..so many a year. The price includes tax, but not the shipping. They come very quick once you fax the order.
Our price on the GE benefit board when I last looked was $211.62 for adults with $5.50 shipping no matter how many you buy ($187.24 for 4 day). We have AP's this year, so I haven't looked recently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter