• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Irons and Ironing Boards at Value Resorts?

Toad

Mouseketeer
Are they available in each rooom, or can you call housekeeping? Last time there we had neither option, but I was told things might have changed. Just curious.

According to the Disney web site, hair dryers, irons, and ironing boards are available "upon request" at the value resorts.

Yes - just call housekeeping when you get checked in and settled. They are based on availibility but I have never had a problem getting one. They did however take it away on the first day's cleaning - I just called again and one was delivered. After that I just attached a note asking that it be left for the duration of my stay. Now if only I could get a coffee maker :-(

TJ

We stayed at the All Star Sports earlier this month and the room already had an iron and ironing board stored in the closet area. We stayed in a handicapped room, so I don't know if this is true to all rooms... in the past at any of the All Stars, I always had to call Mousekeeping to request one.

I just returned from ASMO, there was an iron and ironing board in the room

Thanks for the replys everyone. I do have a small travel iron that I usually bring (now if I only I could pick out clothes that don't wrinkle!!)). I thik I'll leave it at home this time and hope there is one in the room. If not, I'll call housekeeping as suggested here.

Got back two weeks ago, and both of my rooms had and iron and an ironing board in them. I was at the All Star Sports.

Every sample room at Pop Century that I've been in has featured an iron and ironing board

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter