• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

irons and ironing boards at POR?

midsummerdream

Earning My Ears
I know this seems like a silly question, but I'm wondering if there are irons and ironing boards in the rooms at POR. If I could just iron as we go there, instead of ironing at home and then crushing everything into a suitcase, I think that would be a better use of my time.

Only six more days! ;)

Yep, full size too. Life saver for me a couple of years ago, when I threw everything (cotton) in my suitcase right out of the dryer and it was one wrinkled mess when I got down there.

I picked up a bottle of wine from Fulton's General Store and spent about three hours drinking and ironing.....

LOL, thanks guys. I'm just going to wait and do it when I get down there. No sense in ironing twice! And that bottle of wine? Not a bad idea at all.:thumbsup2

Just a suggestion but before you iron anything look at the bottom of the iron 1st.
2 years ago we stayed at CB and due to a delayed flight we didn't arrive until after 2am but by that time we were wide awake and couldn't fall asleep. We had 10am reservations at the GF so needless to say we were tired in the am. We were sitting in the little courtyard waiting for my DSis so we could leave and she came to the balcony outside her room holding the iron. She asked if she could use the iron from our room because hers had a problem. When we asked her what the problem was she showed us the bottom of her iron. Well not being very awake I had to rub my eyes and look again. There was no mistaking it...someone had drawn a very graphic picture in marker of the male anatomy :scared1: Good thing she saw it before she used it on her white shirt. We had to stop in the lobby to get a new one and you should have seen the face of the elderly cast member that was behind the desk when my sister showed it to her! It was actually really funny :rotfl2:

When we asked her what the problem was she showed us the bottom of her iron. Well not being very awake I had to rub my eyes and look again. There was no mistaking it...someone had drawn a very graphic picture in marker of the male anatomy :scared1: Good thing she saw it before she used it on her white shirt. We had to stop in the lobby to get a new one and you should have seen the face of the elderly cast member that was behind the desk when my sister showed it to her! It was actually really funny :rotfl2:

Are you sure you weren't mistaking it for an outline of the state of Florida; just wondering.......:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter