Iron On Transfer Paper Question

CourtneykidOT

Mouseketeer
I have been hard at work on our Tshirts and ran out of Amy Mickey's tshirt transfer paper!! :sad2: (It really is the BEST!) I ordered 20 sheets and still need more. We leave Friday evening and tomorrow is Columbus Day, so no mail. It would be cutting it close to order more and get everything done by Thursday. So here is my question, does anyone have a suggestion of store bought transfer paper that is good quality that you don't have to flip the image? We have bought 2 packages from different stores so far and have not been happy. I have spent a LONG time trying to figure out on my printer settings and it is not there! It will take me forever to flip every image in PS. Time is of the essence since I also work, so not a lot of time to work on them this week. Thanks for any suggestions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter