Iron Maiden Fantasmic.

If Disney did something cool like the Iron Maiden idea, I'd totally go see Fantasmic! Right now, though, I have no desire at all to bother.

Sorry, but the Little Mermaid wouldn't be metal enough. Maybe if King Triton could nail a solo on his trident or something. Actually that would be kinda Spongebob-ish, wouldn't it?

It would still be great for Axl Rose to reunite the real GnR and have them open AK everyday with 'Welcome to the Jungle":thumbsup2

Sorry, but the Little Mermaid wouldn't be metal enough. Maybe if King Triton could nail a solo on his trident or something. Actually that would be kinda Spongebob-ish, wouldn't it?

It would still be great for Axl Rose to reunite the real GnR and have them open AK everyday with 'Welcome to the Jungle":thumbsup2

:thumbsup2

That would be the greatest EVER!(Next to Iron Maiden Fantasmic of course. So I guess it would be the second greatest.) I kinda look like Axl Rose pre-corn row braids(whatever you wanna call them.) And I think it would be great to have Motley Crue come out on the stage in front of the Castle in MK and play "Girls, Girls, Girls" and all the princesses come out. Then they could do "Wild Side" and Beast could come out. THen they could play "Dont Go Away Mad(Just Go Away)" when the villains/princes show up. I didnt realize the potential of awesomeness when I made the original post.

I'm loving this Maiden idea. And then after Fantasmic, slide on over to Epcot's World Showcase with the Scorpions rocking all night at the Biergarten, The Rose and Crown with special guests Def Leppard and Judas Priest (and don't forget opening act Rick Astley), then finish your night with Hair Mania at the American Adventure with your hosts Warrant, Winger, and Skid Row.:thumbsup2

Can you see it? Hair Metal night at MK? Just think, princesses in spandex - what a meet and greet that would be.

I would like this idea better if was W.A.S.P. Twisted Sister and then Skid Row. But it is still an awesome idea. Then maybe head over to Norway for a little black metal.(If you are into that kind of thing)

That would be the greatest EVER!(Next to Iron Maiden Fantasmic of course. So I guess it would be the second greatest.) I kinda look like Axl Rose pre-corn row braids(whatever you wanna call them.) And I think it would be great to have Motley Crue come out on the stage in front of the Castle in MK and play "Girls, Girls, Girls" and all the princesses come out. Then they could do "Wild Side" and Beast could come out. THen they could play "Dont Go Away Mad(Just Go Away)" when the villains/princes show up. I didnt realize the potential of awesomeness when I made the original post.

ah that song just goes perfect with so many things...didn't think to link it with the villans!:rotfl:

Metal = awesome
Disney = awesome

Therefore, Metal = Disney

See, simple logic. You can't argue with the awesomeness of this idea.

You can't have metal without women. So which princess would make the greatest metal chick? And if you're thinking any Fairy Godmother thoughts, keep them to yourself:eek:

My vote goes to Ariel, Daddy's little girl gone bad...

My vote is for Snow White. She is used to being around a bunch of moody guys(the dwarfs.) And lets face it Rock stars can be moody. And she has come into contact with and survived some heavy (most likely illegal) substance. That is a pretty decent metal background. Does Alice count? She could be a good candidate. Mainly cause of the fact that wonderland can feel like a bad acid trip.

LOVE this thread!! It has got me to thinking....you know, what are the two closest rides to Fantasmic inside DHS? Aerosmith's ROCK N ROLLER COASTER and the Hollywood TOWER OF TERROR!!! Add a little Mickey nightmare about villians, and Iron Maiden works beautifully!

Seriously, though, if you think about it....they could have a "Metal night" at DHS on Hollywood Blvd and incorporate some of these things. We're not worthy!! :worship:

LOVE this thread!! It has got me to thinking....you know, what are the two closest rides to Fantasmic inside DHS? Aerosmith's ROCK N ROLLER COASTER and the Hollywood TOWER OF TERROR!!! Add a little Mickey nightmare about villians, and Iron Maiden works beautifully!

Seriously, though, if you think about it....they could have a "Metal night" at DHS on Hollywood Blvd and incorporate some of these things. We're not worthy!! :worship:

Good point!

DH, DD, and I would SO be there if there was a metal night. Hey, they close DHS down early for "Night of Joy"... so why not "Night of Metal"?!

I could totally see Metal Night at DHS. Picture the new Xtreme Stunt Spectacular hosted by roadies showing off their secrets of pyro. Or maybe the Magic of Metal Animation giving pointers on how to draw metal logos on your brown paper bag book covers. WHOO HOO!:cool1:

... Or maybe the Magic of Metal Animation giving pointers on how to draw metal logos on your brown paper bag book covers. WHOO HOO!:cool1:

:lmao: :lmao: LMAO... ahhh yesss... high school just came flooding back to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter