Iron Maiden Fantasmic.

I didn't get any Fantasmic out of this, I only watched for approx ten seconds (that's all I could take) Did you attach the wrong link?:confused3

HAHA!! We got Rick Rolled!!!! Good oone Brian, you got me!

I don't think anyone really objected to you not liking Iron Maiden... I think it was the part about having never listened to them and declaring that you know you would not like it that people took issue with.

I never said I hadnt heard of them...I said I couldnt tell you a single song that they sing...I am sure everyone has heard of a singer or group and maybe heard a song or 2 but couldnt tell you what the song was or who sang it...dont you agree...thats all I was saying

Yeah - I could totally see Fantasmic! rocking out to the Maiden. :rockband: :worship:

bring out eddie instead of the dragon?

Nooo - don't kill Eddie - just get him to slay the evil dragon! :hippie:

Although...since you bring it up...I am totally looking forward to the KISS pandas at AK!!

KISSPANDAS.jpg

Now, I think I might pay to go see that version of Kiss! :rotfl:

And you know what they say - never say never. ;) Who woulda thought that Disney rides would ever have been set to Aerosmith or RHCP tunes. :confused3

That is an excellent video. Especially liked the first 40 seconds or so. I've also found this fantasmic video :cool1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

I didn't get any Fantasmic out of this, I only watched for approx ten seconds (that's all I could take) Did you attach the wrong link?:confused3

HAHA!! We got Rick Rolled!!!! Good oone Brian, you got me!

HAHA, thanks, I thought this thread was in good spirit to be Rick-Rolled.

Here is the link for those who are in the dark to what a Rick Roll is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rickrolled :scared1:

Yeah... Iron Maiden Fantasmic, Black Sabbath Wishes, Alice Cooper Illumination, Kiss pandas... if Disney went in that direction then I might actually get my DH to vacation with us. :rotfl:

I'm not big Iron Maiden fan but I could sit through that on a Mickey's Very Scary Halloween Party!:thumbsup2

Although...since you bring it up...I am totally looking forward to the KISS pandas at AK!!

KISSPANDAS.jpg

:lmao: Love the KISS pandas!!:lmao:

I haven't seen Fantasmic (maybe next trip) but I would be all about the Iron Maiden.

that is a great idea. ive heard almost ecery maiden song,thanks to axl, and that would be epic. i would wait in line for it.:wizard:

That was awesome!!!! Now if Mickey could only travel to the Dark Side of the Moon!! :thumbsup2

Hilarious, I would definately vote for an AC/DC Fantasmic....................we can but dream, or else take our ipods with some bigass headphones............if anyone has seen a "silent" disco than you can envisage the potential...........or perhaps not :laughing:

This was originally posted when someone suggested Dark Side...
........................Brothers beneath the skin?
FrankMorgan.jpg
MickeySorcererFantasmic.jpg

With all the bickering I don't think that anyone has stopped to enjoy the pure pleasure of this response!!!:thumbsup2

Ok..Iron Maiden & Fantasmic!!! Are you kidding me!!! :scared:

Now if we could get Fantasmic set to some Madonna,Michael Jackson(Mickey doing the moonwalk:cool2: ), Cyndi Lauper and maybe a little Prince "Purple Rain!?!" I would be like so there, waiting in line and wearin my big hair and jelly shoes.
:rolleyes1

I'm loving this Maiden idea. And then after Fantasmic, slide on over to Epcot's World Showcase with the Scorpions rocking all night at the Biergarten, The Rose and Crown with special guests Def Leppard and Judas Priest (and don't forget opening act Rick Astley), then finish your night with Hair Mania at the American Adventure with your hosts Warrant, Winger, and Skid Row.:thumbsup2

Can you see it? Hair Metal night at MK? Just think, princesses in spandex - what a meet and greet that would be.

I'm loving this Maiden idea. And then after Fantasmic, slide on over to Epcot's World Showcase with the Scorpions rocking all night at the Biergarten, The Rose and Crown with special guests Def Leppard and Judas Priest (and don't forget opening act Rick Astley), then finish your night with Hair Mania at the American Adventure with your hosts Warrant, Winger, and Skid Row.:thumbsup2

Can you see it? Hair Metal night at MK? Just think, princesses in spandex - what a meet and greet that would be.

that is pretty much the most rockin post on here.

but would that be Skid Row with Sebastian or without....because that could be the difference in rockin or just lame lol

that is pretty much the most rockin post on here.

but would that be Skid Row with Sebastian or without....because that could be the difference in rockin or just lame lol

Has to be with Sebastian. He could wail "Youth Gone Wild" standing on stage with Mark Twain on bass and Ben Franklin bangin' drums.
Besides, I have man-envy of hair like that:thumbsup2

1963.gif

Has to be with Sebastian. He could wail "Youth Gone Wild" standing on stage with Mark Twain on bass and Ben Franklin bangin' drums.

:thumbsup2 My all time favorite frontman Sebastian Bach :cloud9:

Ha really funny story...I'm a 20 year old female and i have Sebastian length long hair and its really thick if i just let it air dry...so my father always called me Sebastian....its a running joke now. But I guess i shouldnt be offended since hes so man pretty.

I just think it's funny that those of us that grew up with skinny ties, white pants, and MTV (when it had actual music and videos) are now bringing our kids to Disney. Times change, but most Disney attractions never get old.

If Disney couldn't make Fantasmic work with Maiden, how about a trashy music video featuring 80's icons to promote the show? Picture a duet by Kip Winger and Lita Ford while the princesses danced in the background. Ariel and Jasmine in spandex, big hair, and leather jackets? Sign me up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter