Irish prices released for winter

NPB

Mouseketeer
No great offers I don't think.
Very similar to breakaway.ie last week.

What are the chances of a flash sale? I don't know whether to book or hold off. Have flights for a Saturday in March for 3 nights (2ad & 2ch).

Thanks NPB.

I think I have all but made up my mind now when to book, but think today is the day I find out my contract wont be renewed :sad2: So I will have to try to find a new job first(and make sure they let me have holidays when I want:rotfl:)

A flash sale for March dates aren't likely to come out (if they do) until the beginning of next year I'd have thought.

Elaine, just to pick your brains if you don't mind. If we booked offsite for the sat night and then the SQL for the following 2 nights, we will save approx 200euro but no access to park first eve.
If a flash sale came up after Xmas, would I be able to change my existing booking to add the 3rd night (well the night we arrive, the sat) if they had availability do you know? Are they even likely to include a sat night in a flash sale?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter