• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ireland - tips?

Happy99

DIS Veteran
For those of you that have taken the Ireland ABD would you do it again? Did you add on days before or after your stay? If you did what other areas did you visit that weren't included on the ABD?

Definitely will be going a couple of days prior to the ABD for jet lag and want to have some extra time in Dublin.

Does anyone know when they will release 2014 itineraries and prices?

Last year, they released the dates for 2013 in mid-May. Prior to that, it was late July or early August. Hopefully they'll be sticking with at least the mid-May date going forward.

Sayhello

We did the Ireland trip 3 years ago and would definitely do it again!!
We added one night on either end of the trip. The first day we just relaxed and toured Dublin on our own. (There's a musical pub crawl that we loved!!) The hotel where Disney stays in Dublin is in a great location. We just walked everywhere we wanted to go.

The extra day at the end we just spent enjoying the castle grounds.

It was a great trip!! I was 8 weeks pregnant when we went and now we're pregnant with number 2 but as soon as our kids are old enough I can't wait to book another ABD!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter