Ipod Touch in Disney

poohbear158

DIS Veteran
I really want an iphone, but I can't justify the monthly cost since I really don't use my cell phone much. I actually have a prepaid cell phone now that I'm happy with. I've been looking at the ipod touch as an iphone alternative. I know there are not too many places in Disney with WiFi, so I'm wondering if you have an ipod touch... do you use it in Disney? How useful are the apps (especially the Disney apps) since you can't use them without a WiFi connection?

I used mine to keep track of my reservation times / numbers and I put the maps in my pictures. But most of the apps don't work there.

We found zero wifi in WDW. We used it to play games while waiting in line the 1st day, after that we left it in the safe in the room.

If only I could get the iphone on a prepaid voice plan then I would be in business. I wouldn't mind paying the $30 for the data plan since I would use the iphone for the internet features way more than the phone features.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter