iPod touch 8gb new version $178 @ amazon

amy-momofthree

DIS Veteran
For those of us that can't get the in store deals, $178 is a good price. No tax and free shipping! I just ordered it for ds 9. He will be thrilled!

Thanks for posting this. I ordered one last night at $189, and just call them and was able to get the difference refunded. Every little bit helps! :thumbsup2

Also BF sale on Apple.com today only. 8G Ipod touch for $178, with free engraving and free shipping. Just ordered mine!

Thank you for posting this Amy-Momofthree. I had to work today and couldn't get to Target so this worked out great! I also got some accessories that were specially priced so saved on those too!:thumbsup2

I was lucky that our Best Buy had TONS of the 8g. We were there at 3:30 this afternoon and got three at $194, and each came with a $50 best buy gift card.

For those of us that can't get the in store deals, $178 is a good price. No tax and free shipping! I just ordered it for ds 9. He will be thrilled!

Amazon also had it as one of their Lightning Deals this morning for $145. I'm sure they'll do it again before Christmas, so if you didn't get one today, I bet the deals will still be available in the next few weeks.

[I went to Target today about 9:00 and got the two I wanted! No lines, no craziness, easy!]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter