IPod Touch 3rd or 4th Gen?

lucigo

DIS Veteran
I found a 4th generation at Target.com for $190 delivered. The 3rd generation is $158 refurbished from Apple.

Which would you chose?

I was just dealing with the same decisions.. apple at 149 or amazon at 199 plus $25gc back.

i went with the 4th generation.

Its for my 11yo daughter. After playing around with facetime (which I believe you cant do with the 3g) I would absolutely go for the 4g.

I was just dealing with the same decisions.. apple at 149 or amazon at 199 plus $25gc back.

Where are you finding the Amazon $199 and $25 gc back? I do not see that at all. I bought at Target store the other day for $225 with $25GC ; Tartget.com had $204.99 with no GC.

Just curious!

I got the 32gb touch 4th gen @ amazon for 269 few weeks ago w/free ship ..its an Xmas gift! Its 289 now but I do not know about the ship cost..
Just wanted to mention nextag dot com,,plug in what you want, give them your zip and they do the work for you, searching for all deals..Good Luck! Id always go newest generation on electronics, but thats me.

Where are you finding the Amazon $199 and $25 gc back? I do not see that at all. I bought at Target store the other day for $225 with $25GC ; Tartget.com had $204.99 with no GC.

Just curious!

It was last week. I think the promo may be over now.

I love amazon with no tax and fee shipping.

go with the 4th generation. it has lots of nice new things (facetime, find my Ipod, etc) try reading about them on the Apple website. there is an update OS4 or something like that that gives lots of new things on this Ipod. graphics are better too.

Just curious!

With the $204.99 you can also use your RedCard to get 5%, plus I found a code REDCARDK I think it was? that took more off. Final price was $190. No gift card, but I had already bought the $50 Itunes card at Wal-Mart for $35.

I also recommend the 4th Generation but be very careful with the size! It took my daughter no time at all to fill up the 8GB. Now I have to upgrade! Do it from the start, you will save money in the long run. :)

I also recommend the 4th Generation but be very careful with the size! It took my daughter no time at all to fill up the 8GB. Now I have to upgrade! Do it from the start, you will save money in the long run. :)

I agree. The 8 GB iPod fills up very quickly. I would go with the 16 GB as a minimum size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter