Ipod Questions

hffmnheidi

Mouseketeer
I am looking into purchasing an Ipod. I have never had an Ipod before and am completely confused between the Nano and the Classic. I will definitely be getting a lot of songs for personal use and will be using it for naptime at the daycare where I work(specific soft melody songs).

What are your reccommendations for a first time user/owner of the Ipods? Which is the best one?

I am looking into purchasing an Ipod. I have never had an Ipod before and am completely confused between the Nano and the Classic. I will definitely be getting a lot of songs for personal use and will be using it for naptime at the daycare where I work(specific soft melody songs).

What are your reccommendations for a first time user/owner of the Ipods? Which is the best one?
I like my ipod touch. I think that it is more user friendly than the nano or the classic. I really don't like the click wheels on the older nano models or on the classics. But of the two options that you listed, I would have to choose the newer nano model.

Whichever one you choose, just make sure that the speakers you buy also work with the ipod model you bought.

The Nano is probably good for your needs, unless you need the huge storage capabilities of the Classic. DD15 has the 5th generation Nano, 16GB. It plays videos on its itty bitty screen, too! She has all 6 Harry Potter movies, plus others, as well as her music.

I like my ipod touch. I think that it is more user friendly than the nano or the classic. I really don't like the click wheels on the older nano models or on the classics. But of the two options that you listed, I would have to choose the newer nano model.

Whichever one you choose, just make sure that the speakers you buy also work with the ipod model you bought.

If the iTouch is an option, go that route. I love my iTouch!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter