Ipod/Mp3 Player

Sunny Soph

<font color=darkorchid>I am known by, Posting aloa
If we buy an Ipod/Mp3 Player over in Florida can you use it over here like an English bought one.

yes. we bought an IPOD nano for dd1 and it works the same. (worked out cheaper) only problem is with garuntee if any thing goes wrong with it. Apple won't honour an american garentee in an english store i believe.

yes. we bought an IPOD nano for dd1 and it works the same. (worked out cheaper) only problem is with garuntee if any thing goes wrong with it. Apple won't honour an american garentee in an english store i believe.

Dont think this is the case as long as you have recipet apple anywere in world would sort it out.DS nearly got a mac book for collage but we dident get a carso he waited for the back to school offer for ipod.Which he got 2 days after buying mac book
Paulh

Last time this came up we compared costs, taking into account tax you have to add on in Florida and searching for a good discount here there was only a few £'s in it and not worth buying over there. Have you checked pricerunner and Kelkoo?

make sure you buy the multi plug adaptor extra so you can charge it from our sockets, else you will have to do it via the usb link to your computer.

Apple have just brought out a whole new range of IPods. Price up which one you like, compare the price on the US Apple store and at home to see if it is worth buying over there.

I am going after the Ipod Touch shortly but will be buying from this country because it will be over the threshold for duty free. I just cannot face having to go through customs with the risk of being stopped and then not be able to prove that I bought it in the UK. Chicken I know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter