iPhone

They are selling refurbished ones for $349 for an 8 gig.

Is iPhone ever on sale for a great deal? Is this just wishful thinking?

I don't know if any are ever on sale, but I have to say I LOVE MY IPHONE!! :worship: My dh got me mine for Christmas and I use it constantly. I could never go back to a regular cell phone. I an iphone addict. :woohoo:

I don't know if any are ever on sale, but I have to say I LOVE MY IPHONE!! :worship: My dh got me mine for Christmas and I use it constantly. I could never go back to a regular cell phone. I an iphone addict. :woohoo:

Another iPhone addict here!! I got mine as a Birthday present in early December. I think it's the greatest invention EVER!! It's so easy to check my e-mail, get mapquest, browse the internet, and I LOVE having the built in iPod!! It's so convenient to have everything I need in that one device!!

The best deal you are going to get is at the AT&T stores now. They have the refurbished iPhones (199-4GB/249-8GB) for sale. Like all Apple products, Apple keeps tight control over prices. The refurbed iPhones seem to be mostly an AT&T store on the east coast thing, but YMMV.

J

I think if I had to replace mine, they could tell the price was just about anything and I would write a check with a smile on my face. Couldn't do without it now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter