iPhone vs. galaxy

TinkerBella17

Earning My Ears
SO I will be getting a new smart phone soon and I am having a hard time deciding whether to go with the iphone 5 or newest galaxy. I have an iphone 4 now and I like the dependability of it but I dislike how structured it is. (I can't customize anything) and also a few more small features about it ie group messaging etc... so the galaxy looks like my best bet, but I don't want to miss out on the dependability of my iphone. I was just wondering what y'all thought about the 2 :confused3

We have both in our household, and each phone has ups & downs. The IPhone 5 is much more powerful than its predecessor, but the Galaxy S4 is a screamer. The bigger screen, ability to swap a spare battery, and MicroSD card slot are big pluses for the Samsung. If your carrier offers it, they also have the Samsung Active ("water proof").

Best of luck!

I couldn't wait to get rid of my iPhone because I had so many issues with it. I won't even bother to type out the laundry list of things that didn't work.

I have had my Galaxy S4 for a few months now and I absolutely LOVE it. No complaints at all. The big screen is wonderful and I love being able to customize everything. I have Despicable Me icons right now. I haven't had one single issue. I'd get this phone again in a heartbeat.

I have an iPhone and I absolutely love it!!! However, there's that new Galaxy that just came out that's water, sand, and everything proof. It looks really cool and that would be so convenient-I basically ruin my phone so it has to have an otterbox on it so it won't crack or drown! (So far, so good...)

So the iPhone is really easy to use and such and it has iMessage and all that. But there's the convenience of the new Galaxy being basically indestructible. Either are good in my opinion!!

I got an iPhone 4S for Christmas and I LOVE it, however there was a new Galaxy I think that came out and it's water proof, which would be huge, even though I'm overprotective of my phone if there's a pool/pond/lake/ocean/hose within 20 feet. I like my phone, even though it had a bug around Easter and it completely reset. Otherwise, everyone but my sister (seven years old) has an iPhone 4S, my dad has an iPhone 5. The five is okay, I guess, but the only difference I find that I actually care about is a bigger screen :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter