iphone park app?

MSSANDRA

DIS Veteran
I know there is an app to download to track wait times, characters locations etc. but not sure where to find it. How do it get it downloaded to my phone?

There is no official disney app on the iphone so you'll have to choose a third party one.

I use several at the moment.

Disney World Undercover tourist (the one with the green frog) is good for waits, menus and the park maps.

WDW Lines is really good for waits and lists all the holiday show times that the undercover app does not. But you'll need a subscription to see everything in the app.

DS had already downloaded Disney World Magic Guide before I saw this. Anyone know if this one is accurate for wait times or should I go ahead and add the one you guys suggested?

DS had already downloaded Disney World Magic Guide before I saw this. Anyone know if this one is accurate for wait times or should I go ahead and add the one you guys suggested?
Is this for IPhone or Android. I saw a Disney sponsored app for Androids but not for the IPhone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter