iPhone apps

charliez

Ask yourself: What Would Roy Do?
So - has anyone found a iPhone app that's worth the buck (99 cents) that most of them seem to be? One looked promising, only to discover complaints that every update wiped out saved vacations. Saved a buck and moved on from that one...

Any apps that really knock it out of the park? And if not, what would you like to see in an iPhone DVC app? (Aside from a free points generator... we all want that!)

There only App I really like is the WDW Dining app. It was worth it. I had my reservations in it, e-mailed DH the confirmations so they loaded on his iTouch, and we used it to decide where we would go for quick service. It was great.

I did download the eTicket WDW app but found it doesn't really work that well. You have to have a super strong/fast connection or it won't load. I recommend saving the $4.99.

Yeah, I missed the free day for Undercover Tourist app... which is what got me looking at the other options. Have to say that for $3.99 that looks like a pretty good option.

I like the Lines app. It does have a charge, but lists wait times and has a great chat line. I am usine E- ticket right now on my I-Touch. Find it easy to use.

:) DH really likes the wait lines APP and I like the dinning APP. Wait lines is very accurate...we compared it to the wait board in Epcot last year and it was spot on. Dinning APP is terrific for keeping an organized listing with your conf #, then you can email it out to others traveling with you. I did not find the DVC APPs as accurate but honestly have not used them in a long time and they may be fine now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter