iPhone and Dis not cooperating

fly girl

DIS Veteran
I usually log onto the Dis on my iPhone. The last week has been awful. I'm constantly getting the message, "A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded." And any time I try to post it has a delay in the key strokes.

Anyone else having this on their iPhones? Any suggestions? It's irritating! :scared:

I usually log onto the Dis on my iPhone. The last week has been awful. I'm constantly getting the message, "A problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded." And any time I try to post it has a delay in the key strokes.

Anyone else having this on their iPhones? Any suggestions? It's irritating! :scared:

The page reloading is usually a Safari thing. Do you have a bunch of tabs open? The keystrokes thing has happened to me and hard reboot is what usually fixes it for me. I haven't that issue in a long time but what's weird is I'm having it now responding to your post. I've been posting on and off the Dis all day and haven't had an issue.

I have the same issue an from time to time (including this post) but the latest is constantly opening Words With Friends.

No, this is the only tab open. I will reboot and see if that helps.

The keystroke issue is awful. Crazy how you were ok today until posting on this thread. ACK!!! Sorry.

I have the same issue an from time to time (including this post) but the latest is constantly opening Words With Friends.

The only problem I have with WWF is the one ad for some armored guy game. Every time I hit the 'X' to close it, it jumps to safari then App Store. I can't stand it when that's the ad I get after playing! :headache:

No, this is the only tab open. I will reboot and see if that helps.

The keystroke issue is awful. Crazy how you were ok today until posting on this thread. ACK!!! Sorry.
Probably just a weird coincidence.

The only problem I have with WWF is the one ad for some armored guy game. Every time I hit the 'X' to close it, it jumps to safari then App Store. I can't stand it when that's the ad I get after playing! :headache:
The ads on WWF are quirky but I meant at least twice a day I'll hit New Posts and it will open the game to an ad.

For the past few days this site has been soooooooo slow. I used to have that error message all the time but then it went away. I noticed it's been back for the past few days. I had no problems when there was a dedicated app. I wish tptb would bring back the app.

Yes! Only tab open & it's the only site wigging out my iPhone. The keystroke issue more frequent now too (though that has been an issue on & off since leaving IOS 6.1). Past week or two on DIS have been awful.

I've been having the issue with the keystroke and the reloading a little bit, but the far worse problem is it constantly forcing me into the App Store. It's seriously annoying. I'm on my iPad now, because my iPhone is useless on the DIS. I rapidly approaching my data limit though, so I may have a be off for a bit if I cannot resolve the iPhone BS.

I have a problem with it on my I-Phone, it keeps logging out (on Safari). It works fine on my I-Pad.

Same here iPhone does the same. iPad no trouble at all.

The Dis really needs to get with the times and create an app for mobile users. I liked the old app so much better than web viewing. Viewing on the web from a phone/iPad is so 2008. :rolleyes2

I've given up on the DIS when out & about on iPhone - works fine on laptops and iPads. Wasn't sure if it was because the phone is an older 4S but sounds like plenty of others are having the same problem...

Glad to know I'm not alone, but it's too bad Dis and iPhone don't get along. :chat:

I used to only log on with iPad, but I recently got the iPhone 6. The screen is big enough to enjoy being on websites. I just find it handy, until they start clashing.

@wenrob, I did a reboot of my phone and so far no issues, but only time will tell. Hopefully your advice will work!

Glad I'm not the only one that's noticed this. The keystroke delay is so horrible at times that I just give up.

Same, I often give up. Oddly enough, the last time I had to give up was last night when I tried to "like" this post I just quoted LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter