• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Iphone and Android Users

Just downloaded the app for my android. Looks good and I'm looking forward to having a little time to give it a workout.

I am absolutely *loving* the new app so far. It makes for a much better user experience than visiting the DIS on my browser. Thanks, Webmaster Alex!

I was looking into downloading but I was looking at the "permissions". Why does it need access to the camera??

I like it a lot except for reading trip reports. If there are "chapters" (links in the report) they do not work in the app. Other than that is great:goodvibes

I am downloading it now.
how will this app compare to eticket WDW? they have access to disboards in their app as well?

Thank you!!! So excited. Downloaded tonight. Though when I decided to post, I pulled out my laptop because I hate typing on my phone. So much easier to read.

WebmasterAlex said:
If you access the boards from your phone it will now ask you if you want to use our new Free mobile application! Getting great reviews so far

Just logged in using my iPad and was very surprised to get the notification. Thank you!

Just downloaded and am using the app now. Love it! Holy cow, the Dis is now mobile on my phone, I'm gonna need a 12 step program. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter