1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

iPhone 5 vs iPhone 4S

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by kwelch10377, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Dan Murphy

Dan Murphy We are family.

Is there an overriding reason to switch from your Android to an Apple? Do you have much of an investment in apps? Here is a recent thread on cell phones...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3061781

The Galaxy S III, (soon to be released S IV), is a stunning device. Give it a look.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kwelch10377

kwelch10377 DIS Veteran

I still don't know if I am going to switch. There really isn't anything that WOWs me about Android, but there also isn't anything I totally hate about it. The same goes for the Apple products that I do have or use. I

I did narrow down my options for phones to the 4S, 5 and then the Galaxy S III.

4. Albort

Albort ODV Crew

one thing that u may want to consider is moving ecosystems... if your LG is already an android phone(Im guessing) ur apps should all be transferable...

so if you switch over to an iPhone, u have to repurchase all your apps all over again...

this was a huge factor for me as i have around $500 worth of apps in the iPhone app store... moving over to an S3 would have been a bigger cost for me.

5. kwelch10377

kwelch10377 DIS Veteran

While I do have a good amount of apps on my LG, I am pretty sure 99% of them were free ones.

6. Albort

Albort ODV Crew

i guess it come down to what you plan to do with your phone... if ur really into customization and what not...

7. Dan Murphy

Dan Murphy We are family.

:scratchin :confused3 :laughing: