IPA's on the Magic? (or anything hoppy?)

pjpoppins

DIS Veteran
Just curious if there are any IPA's on board (hophead snob here). I don't normally drink much on vacation but we just went to DL in September and they had Torpedo (Sierra Nevada) and another local brewer had a d-lish IPA so it was hard to resist. :upsidedow I know you can bring your own alcohol on board but I'm flying so that's not an option. Just curious thanks.

Just curious if there are any IPA's on board (hophead snob here). I don't normally drink much on vacation but we just went to DL in September and they had Torpedo (Sierra Nevada) and another local brewer had a d-lish IPA so it was hard to resist. :upsidedow I know you can bring your own alcohol on board but I'm flying so that's not an option. Just curious thanks.

No. Beer selection on board is horrible. Nothing even close to an IPA.

The varieties vary, but they have been known to have micro-brews on board. Widmer Drifter Pale Ale, for instance, has been sighted on the Dream on draught. Never seen an IPA, though.

I was wanting to know what kind of beers were on the tasting? I have looked around to see what the beer selections were as well and all I can find is domestics and Stella. I am happy to here they have a pale ale.

I know you can bring your own alcohol on board but I'm flying so that's not an option. Just curious thanks.

Sure it is. Pack your fave beers; use a "wine diaper" to pad them and soak up the beer if they break. It's great if you have a smaller hard-sided bag (we have one that's officially carry-on size that we got from Costco) for it. Check that, but do NOT put the cruise tag on it if you're using Disney transportation directly from MCO after your flight. Get that bag at the carousel. If it's carry-on sized, just carry that on board. If it's not, switch the beer to one of your carryons. Then you can still take the bag (without the beer) to the port and then hand it over to a porter.

We transported beer and wine this basic way from WA for our first cruise, and in this exact way for our second.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter