• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

iPad and DVC website

Just tried it here and it works fine on my iPad.

I have the same issues. I can log in and search all I want, but I cannot make a reservation with the Ipad. Dont know what it is.....

I have the same issues. I can log in and search all I want, but I cannot make a reservation with the Ipad. Dont know what it is.....

Are you getting an error or are you unable to indicate that you've read & agree to the terms and conditions?

If it's the check-box, you need to use two fingers to scroll thru the terms before the box becomes enabled.

I'm now having the same problem as PP.

So frustrating! Having gone through the whole process with dates, names etc then stumbling at the last!

What Michael is talking about could well be the problem. At the end of the booking process there is a long "terms and conditions" that you MUST scroll ALL THE WAY through to the end. If you do not do that, you are not allowed to check the box to agree. Are you sure that you did that?

jekjones1558 said:
What Michael is talking about could well be the problem. At the end of the booking process there is a long "terms and conditions" that you MUST scroll ALL THE WAY through to the end. If you do not do that, you are not allowed to check the box to agree. Are you sure that you did that?

It's a bit tricky to do this on an IPAD. You have to hold on finger down on the screen outside of terms and conditions box and at the same time scroll all the way through the box. Then it will allow you to check the agree box. A bit tricky at first but after a few tries I was able to master it.

It's a bit tricky to do this on an IPAD. You have to hold on finger down on the screen outside of terms and conditions box and at the same time scroll all the way through the box. Then it will allow you to check the agree box. A bit tricky at first but after a few tries I was able to master it.

Place two fingers in the terms & conditions box and scroll up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter