• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Invite Requests for Dee Hill

TXMama09

Mouseketeer
Hey there! I searched and searched for a request thread and did not see one. If I need to post these some place else, please let me know!

I am in need of some letters/invites for our November trip...love your work. So excited to see how they turn out!

Welcome letter - Animal Kingdom Lodge (maybe Mickey saying "mama had such a hard time keeping it as a surprise!" because I keep telling DS that we are staying at All Star Music.)

Biergarten - November 16 at 6:50 - This is actually for DH, Seth.

Hollywood & Vine, Minnie's Holiday Dine - November 17 at 3:20 (with Fantasmic package) - Wesley

Crystal Palace - November 18 at 9:35 am - Wesley

MVMCP - November 18 - Seth, Brittney, and Wesley

Garden Grill - November 19 at 11:30 - Wesley

Tusker House, Donald's Safari Breakfast - November 20 at 8:10am - Wesley

Chef Mickey - November 21 at 7:30am - Wesley

Cinderella's Royal Table - November 21 at 11:30am - If possible please address to me, Brittney, but please mention seeing us AGAIN (we have a 1900 ressie two days prior), and bringing my two Princes, Seth and Wesley.

Thank you in advance!!! :love:

Last edited:
These are absolutely AMAZING! They look PERFECT! If at all possible...could I get one more? I just booked the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM dessert party in DHS on Monday, November 21 at 8:00 pm. You've already done so much for us, if you can't do that one it's okay! Just thought I would check! It will be for Seth, Brittney, and Wesley as well. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

I couldn't find much about this. Please check for typos and let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter