Invitations

How's this . . .forgive me, but I don't know a lot about Alice in Wonderland.

InvitationAliceTeaParty.jpg

Maria, that Alice in Wonderland invitation is absolutely fabulous. I love all your work but once again you have outdone yourself.

Maria.... :love: :love: :love: Thank you so much-that looks great and is perfect! :banana: Thanks again for sharing your talents....Have a great day! :wave:

We are going to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party in 07', and I LOVE the invitation for the party you have. Is there anyway you can make me one for my kids or send me the template?

We are going to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party in 07', and I LOVE the invitation for the party you have. Is there anyway you can make me one for my kids or send me the template?

I can do either . . . I can make you one or send you my template. If you'd like one done for you, just give me all the vital information:goodvibes :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter