Invitations

Cruiser1969

Where, oh where, have my little tags gone??
These are invitations that can be printed on regular 8.5X11 paper. Of course, I can personalize these with a specific script.

InvitationCastle.jpg

InvitationMissionSpace.jpg

These two were done as a request but can be customized for anyone else who would like them.

Sci-FiDineInInvitationcopy.jpg

MNSSHPInvitationcopy.jpg

Once again maria - I love what you've done! They are so crisp and clean. How do you keep coming up with ideas?????

Very cool idea!

PS I think there is an e missing in cinderella :blush:

rosiejo said:
Very cool idea!

PS I think there is an e missing in cinderella :blush:

:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: I thought I caught them all . . . I better slow my fingers down!!! I promise I won't make any spelling mistakes for those who may request this design. :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Of course, this one can also be personalized with any words that you like . . .

InvitationChefMickeyscopy.jpg

Great job, Maria, and thank you again. Your designs are awesome. :thumbsup2 I love the invitations. I got the T-shirts made, too, and will send some photos. 10 days and counting!
Tracy

Just have to thank you again, Maria, for the great job you did on the invitations for Bia and Ico. My friends' kids from Brazil are going to love them! For those of you who don't know, I'm printing the "invitations" on 8 1/2 X 11 white cardstock and tying them with a ribbon to give to Bia and Ico. (short for Biatrize and Frederico)

Just my little way of spreading Pixie Dust and Maria, you sure have added the extra sparkle. :wizard:
Many thanks,
Tracy

Those look great....do you have one for the Alice in Wonderland tea party? :confused3 Please :love: Thanks!

julemm said:
Those look great....do you have one for the Alice in Wonderland tea party? :confused3 Please :love: Thanks!

I can make something for you.

Is it for a specific place, time, date etc. or are you looking for something blank you can fill in yourself? If you have specifics you want me to add, I prefer if you tell me exactly what you'd like in your invitation.

Maria

They are going to the Alice in Wonderland Tea Party on October 17th, 2006 at 1:30 pm, I know it is in MK but I am not sure where since my sister made these reservations. It could just be an invitation that says today you are going to a special tea party with Alice and her friends. I am not very good at these things...you're the expert :thumbsup2 Anything you can come up with will be great. Thank you for your help with these!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter