• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

invitations/save the date for small weddings

cinder1

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have a good vendor for wedding invitations/save the date cards, etc for small weddings? We don't want to spend a fortune on invitations when we only need 10-15 actual invitations for 30 people.

We ordered our save the dates from VistaPrint. We did postcards, which I think the minimum number you can buy might be higher than you want, but we ordered 50 for about $20.

For our invitations, we ordered the design from an Etsy seller and then had them printed by VistaPrint. For their invitations, I think the minimum is 10 or 20. It was very inexpensive, and the quality of the invitations when we got them was great!

If you use VistaPrint, definitely wait until they have a 40-50% off sale if you can. We really tried hard not to spend a lot on the invitations, and I think despite the small budget we had, they came out super nice!

I used Zazzle.ca for mine. I spent about $1/StD and $1/invitation you can customize colors and add pictures. I'm pretty sure there's an American version of the site too.

Zazzle is awesome. I made a mistake on an order and the credited my account so I could reorder

Kae

I used vista print for my save the dates and smartpress for my invitations (both designs done by etsy and then printed through those vendors). Both were very reasonable. Smartpress even emails you proofs before they print so you can be sure it looks the way you want it to. I tried Zazzle but it was rejected because I said "Walt Disney World" and they said it was a copyright issue. I've heard of people changing it to Orlando or Lake Buena Vista but I wanted mine to say Disney on it.

We worked with an Etsy shop called Dear Emma Stationery. Since we only needed 14 invitations, I didn't mind spending a little more per piece, and her designs were very cool.

I'm doing my own. But if you're not artsy fartsy or don't have the time, you could order them.
But I only need about 6 invitations. I didn't see spending a lot, and a lot of places have a minimum to order.

You can order invitations from Paperless Post for a small quantity. Our invitations were from there and were very high quality. Can't say enough good things about them, loved that we had almost complete control over the wording and formatting of the text prior to purchase. The designs are beautiful, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter