Invitations consultation?

PartofDisney'sWorld

DIS Veteran
We are wanting to get our invitations done with Impressions by Shelley (the Disney recommended vendor) and I'm really scared about ordering anything online. I would prefer to do an in-person consultation if it's possible. Does anyone know if she does consultations where we can go in and look at some of her work? TIA.

Hi. I'm also thinking about using them for my invites. I emailed her and they were very nice. They said to let them know when we would be down there for our planning session and they would try and meet us at Franks with some samples of their work. HTH. :goodvibes

I ended up not using Impressions but Shelley and her team are really great and I think you're in good hands. She will also send you samples of things that you're interested in. I believe I filled out a request form and she sent me a bunch of different items to look at, just in case you aren't able to make it there or want a better idea before you have your meeting.

Thanks ladies! I emailed them and so I'm just waiting to hear back. I ordered a sample online from a different vendor and I really was not impressed, that's why I do not want to order anything online, plus it's much easier to look at something that's in your hands, and not just a photo of it.

I was going back and forth between Impressions and Pearl Beach Paperies when I first started looking. I got some of the Disney invites they do mailed to me and I was less than thrilled. I ended up going with Darcy at Pearl Beach Paperies (she's the other recomended vendor) and she created a custom Mad Hatter water bottle invite for me. She is fantastic, super friendly and will create whatever you want on your budget, so make sure you consider all options before signing on that dotted line!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter