Invisable

Tinkerbell94

<font color=royalblue>"Gosh, where do they park?"
Does anyone ever feel invisable?:confused: like know one knows your there?:confused3 that guy you like just doesn't know you even exest?:sad2: (Sorry about spelling!:goodvibes ) Yeah I feel like that sometimes... any thoughts?:confused3

I get like that sometimes. Like yesterday when I was in a mood I just thought I should be alone because it just felt like no one was there at all for me although that wasn't really the case, it just seemed that way to me.

I get that way sometimes too. Not very often. But yeah, it sucks.
My only advice is when you feel like that, you have to make yourself known. Like go up and talk to the guy you like, or contribute to the the conversation, or something like that.

Most days I do. I hang out in a group with 7 other people, there's usually several conversations going on, and I just can't get into it

Usually. I don't have any true friends at school, so I rarely talk to any of them.

I do feel like that a lot. Most of my friends can't hear me when I speak? So I end up not talking and just listening to everyone until they speak directly to me or something.

It get's annoying.

I do feel like that a lot. Most of my friends can't hear me when I speak? So I end up not talking and just listening to everyone until they speak directly to me or something.

It get's annoying.

thats what it was like for me this year at my new school, I'm not sure that my "friends" there are true but at least they talk to me. And they let me talk too. There nice most of the time too.:rolleyes:

A lot of people have this problem? I'm pretty outgoing and easy to be a friend too, so I have no trouble finding someone to talk to or being able to talk to a girl. Just start talking to people and you should be fine.

I'm usually the one sitting back and watching the show.
My friends talk over and interrupt me quite a bit, so I end up just being the listener.
I'm not sure if I hate it or love it, somewhere in between.

Yes.
Sometimes I feel like if I ran away and never came back nobody would even notice yet alone care.

A lot of people have this problem? I'm pretty outgoing and easy to be a friend too, so I have no trouble finding someone to talk to or being able to talk to a girl. Just start talking to people and you should be fine.

I am the same way most of the time. I am the life of the bus in the mornings... it just that I sometimes feel like no one knows I'm there.:rolleyes:

Yes.
Sometimes I feel like if I ran away and never came back nobody would even notice yet alone care.

Ditto.

Some of the pretty people in my school act like you don't exist -.- you have to literally slap them to get them to listen to you.

I always feel that way during gym class.
People in gym don't like to associate with me because I'm such a pathetic athelete. xD

So basically gym is the only class in which I'm a loner.

for 6 years of my life-i only had 7 friends.

i know what its like to not exist

yes. i was at public school.

i rarely get like that. I guess it's just cause I make a scene everywhere I go. I make sure people know that I'm there and who I am. That could be a bad thing?

Sometimes I feel like that, because of a new school, new faces. But that usually encourages me to go talk to someone because there's a lot of people out there, I have to be able to connect with someone. Or I really concentrate on schoolwork that day to take my mind off of it. Listening to music usually helps me feel better, no matter what. Or I make a list of all the people that I call my best friends and I know if they were there I'd talk to them.

Usually I try to include other people that look lonely because I always feel bad and I usually think "Doesn't that person look like they want to be talked to?''

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter