Inventions or Buffalo Bills?

piglet05

Earning My Ears
I know they are totally different but just wondering what people would recommend? We have halfboard plus vouchers and have paid extra on top for one dinner at Cafe Mickey. I expect we will go to Cafe Mickey again with our vouchers at face value.

My children are 4 and 2 and and i am wondering if they would like the Buffalo Bill show? As i assume i can use the vouchers towards that and pay the extra? Or would Inventions be better? Are the characters better at Inventions? I know the food is meant to be good but i doubt the kids wil eat much and i want them to have the best experience so not as bothered about the food.

I have booked Inventions already but i assume i can ring and cancel if Buffalo Bills would be better

Thanks

Given that you have children, and you are already going to Cafe Mickey at least once, I would go to Buffalo Bills and not Inventions.

I used to really like Inventions (in 2007/2008), but when we went last year I was really dissapointed. The quality of the food seemed to have gone down hill - gone are the days of crab claw mountains and the like. It used to be a place you could have a special family meal at a top restaurant, now there were small children being allowed to behave as they liked - really distracting for our own daughter. This isn't strictly the fault of the restaurant, but it can't helped by the increase in tables and the way you're squeezed in. In short, my favourite is no longer worth the premium charged.

Of course although we had a very bad experience. Others might have had the opposite.

Buffalo Bills doesn't change from year to year (although it has added mouse now), but if you've not been before your 4 year old should love it. They won't get to meet the characters, but they'll see them at Cafe Mickey anyway, and the show is a good spectacle.

If you do go to Inventions and they sit you in the corridor room where the buffet is, don't be afraid to ask to be moved into one of the larger dining rooms. You're likely to get a lot less disturbance, and when you're paying so much money there's no point wishing you'd asked for a different table afterwards.

A last note from me, if meeting characters is the big attraction, don't rule out the Lucky Nugget.

Thanks very much for your reply. I have currently got a reservation on the tuesday night at Inventions but want to change to Buffalo Bills now.

Do i need to phone the reservation line to cancel? Also can anyone confirm i can use my hb+ vouchers towards Buffalo Bills? And do i need to book in advance or shall i book when we arrive on the monday? Will i need to book it when i ma there as i want to use my vouchers?

I think we will also visit The Lucky Nugget as well, possbily for lunch on our final day. So we will hopefully do The lucky Nugget and Cafe Mickey x2

Thank you sorry for all the questions!

While Buffalo Bills is a good show, it is a long time for sitting (with nowhere else to go) for a 2 yr old - my 4 yr old DD was bored TBH, although 7 yr old DS loved it.

You may be right. DS who is the 4yr old will most likely love it but maybe DD won't. She sits through the cinema fine though. Am i right in thinking i wouldn't pay for her and she would sit on my lap?

It does say it's free for under 3s. It would be pretty hard to have a 2 yr old on your lap though, there isn't much space at all, let's hope it won't be too busy so there is a free seat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter