Introducing

Smokyturtle

Earning My Ears
Hello.. My name is Amy I'm 27 and have one daughter. I live in Georgia. I have never been to any Disney attraction, but I hope to some day!!! Hope to be able to learn a few things from this forum and make friends!!:wave2:

Hi, Amy!
Glad to have you on here. My name is also Amy, I also live in GA, and also have never been to any Disney attraction. I have two daughters, ages 7 and 5. Anyway, this is a great place to learn about all things Disney. There's so much information, and everyone seems really nice, too.

Welcome to the DIS! :thumbsup2 Everyone needs to see the magic of WDW at least once, I hope you get a chance! :goodvibes

Hello.. My name is Amy I'm 27 and have one daughter. I live in Georgia. I have never been to any Disney attraction, but I hope to some day!!! Hope to be able to learn a few things from this forum and make friends!!:wave2:

Hi, Amy!
Glad to have you on here. My name is also Amy, I also live in GA, and also have never been to any Disney attraction. I have two daughters, ages 7 and 5. Anyway, this is a great place to learn about all things Disney. There's so much information, and everyone seems really nice, too.

Welcome to you both! Hopefully you will be able to go to WDW someday. This board will help you plan your trip once you decide to go!

11.gif

Welcome Amy. One of the best things you could do for your daughter is take her to WDW. We are in Delaware and we started taking our two daughters to WDW is 2005 and have gane every year since. We have had so many great memories of our times together. And it has brought us much closer together as a family. One of the best things we do is trip planning. We start months in advance of out trip. Mu oldest daughter, who is now 12, has a very special project. She does what she calls the "Big Trip Book" where she plans out so many details. Everything from finding the best swimming pool, planning what days there are EMH at what parks, to where we are going to have dinners. I can't imagine going anywhere else for our family vacations. I'm 39 and my wife is 40, and we have just as much fun as our kids do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter