Introducing WDW's newest Cast Member...my brother!!

spiroff.natasha

Mouseketeer
:donald: Welcome to my Pre-Trip Report!!! :donald:

This trip is coming up in just a few days and I can't stop thinking about it (and don't want to drive my husband crazy with Disney talk) so I figured I would start a PTR :cool1:

Without further adieu, here are the details:

Who?

0MEPd.jpg

Mommy:A 40-something mother of 2 (three if you count the pup :rotfl:). We are both Disney crazy and have the best time together while we are there! She is currently driving across the country with my brother so that he can have a car while on the program. Los Angeles to Orlando is a loooong trip!

JxSZH.jpg

Trey: My brother (one in the middle). He is 20 years young and will turn 21 on the program! We are super close and I am sad to see him go but oh-so-very excited for the adventures he will have! He will be working in a counter service restaurant somewhere on WDW property (will be announced after his day at casting!) That isn't a very good picture of him but it's all I have access to right now...I will update that when I can!

70eJT.jpg

Me: 20-something former cast member. I participated in the college program last spring (you can read all about my experiences in my CP trip report...link in my signature! :thumbsup2) I love everything about Disney and hate when I leave without knowing when I will be back again :sad2:

fnntb.jpg

Lisa: 20-something seasonal cast member at Kona Cafe. She was one of my roommates during the CP and I love her dearly! She lives in Georgia and will be joining us on this trip. Can't pass up a chance to reunite in our happy place!!

Where?

Disney, of course! We will be staying at POP :banana:

When?

January 28th- February 1st

Why?

My brother will be checking into the Disney College Program on January 30th!

We have lots planned already! Including an epic park day, lots of food, cast member fun, vinylmation trading and more! I hope you will join us for the ride :thumbsup2

You are leaving tomorrow!! Have a wonderful trip and I can't wait to hear all about it!

Just wanted to update any followers I have and let you know that I am now back in California and ready to get the TR going for this trip!

I will be co-writing the TR with my wonderful (ex :sad1:) roomie Lisa who joined us on the trip!

We had lots of fun, ate tons of delicious Disney food, and got my brother all set up to have the most magical 6 months of his life!!

Hope you will join us :goodvibes Look out for updates very soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter