• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Introducing Myself

Jane'sGirl

Earning My Ears
I've checked out the board many times in the last few years but am finally joining :) 2nd Generation Disney fanatic :) My 1st trip to Disney World was at age 3 and was fortunate that my parents took me many more times. My parents honeymoon was to Disney and mine was too! I became a DVC owner at the age of 22 using money from my Mom's estate so that whenever I had kids, I could always take them to Disney and tell them it was a gift from Nana. I'm now married with 2 kids, boy & girl, 19mos apart. We took them this past winter for their 1st trip when my son was 2.5 and daughter was 10 mos. We're planning to go to Disney every 2-3 years, either Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise, or a Disney Beach Vacation.

So far I've stayed at Fort Wilderness (age 3), Caribbean Beach (age 6), Port Orleans (age 14), Wilderness Lodge (age 18), Old Key West (adult), Animal Kingdom Lodge (adult), and Boardwalk (honeymoon). We've also stayed off-site a couple times while I was growing up (Westgate, Orange Lake, etc). However I much prefer to stay on property. My favourite attractions are Splash Mountain and Rockn'Roller Coaster! Aside from Disney, I've travelled a fair bit around the world and love going on adventures even in my own city! I'm hoping to bless my kids with lots of opportunities to learn, grow, give and share in our world. I'm looking forward to engaging with everyone here and helping each other enjoy the magic of Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter