• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Introducing myself

**Red**

Mouseketeer
Hiya, I'm Kaylan and I am 13 years old. I luv Disney and I have been to Disney 6 times in my life including a Disney Cruise to the Bahamas. I have stayed at Disney's All Star Music, Port Orleans(French Quarters) and Caribbean Beach x4. My favorite so far is Caribbean Beach. I luv the rides to and my favorite in the Magic Kingdom is The Haunted Mansion, at Epcot my favorite is Journey Into Imagination with Figment, at Disney's Hollywood Studios my favorite is Toy Story Midway Mania, and at the Animal Kingdom it would be the Kilimanjaro Safaris. I also luv Disney music and my favorite song is "In Summer" sung by the great Olaf. It is such a hilarious song. I have ate a many places while at WDW, but my all time favorite is Be Our Guest. The Grey Stuff is actually really delicious. My next WDW vacation is being planned by my Mom & Dad right now for late May into Early June after my Big Sis gets out of college. I believe we are planning on staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter