Introducing Myself!!

Poodie

Earning My Ears
:wave2: Hey there! I thought it was time to officially join, instead of just reading every day!!

My name is Sue, and I live in Maryland. I have been to WDW 4 times so far, three with family, and one a Ladies Only trip! I have another of those planned for this October with my Sister, and hopefully some others, to celebrate my 40th Birthday! We are going from the 20th thru the 24th, with my actual Birthday being on the 23rd!

I have three DD's.... Tara (14), Jess (12), and Becky (7), and have been married for 18 years to DH, Jim.

I am totally addicted to all things Disney.... but especially WDW!! I plan to move to Orlando and work there someday in my retirement.....

Anyway.... I have been reading the Disboards for several months (I practically live on the Trip Reports board).... so I thought it was time to come 'out' and start posting!!

Hi Sue! I joined today as well and wanted to say hi. I live in Oklahoma. Our family has only been to Disney 1 time, but we are going in May. I have 3 children 3,6, and 9. They should enjoy it! Anyway, have fun!

17.gif

Hi Sue! I joined today as well and wanted to say hi. I live in Oklahoma. Our family has only been to Disney 1 time, but we are going in May. I have 3 children 3,6, and 9. They should enjoy it! Anyway, have fun!
Hi:wave2: I'm also from Oklahoma. When in May are you going? We'll be there from May 23 - June 2.:cheer2:

Just joined today and looking forward to all the great information I'll get here. Staying June 21-28 at CBR with DH, DS 8, DD 6. I'm so excited. I've been waiting and waiting for the kids to be old enough for all of us to handle the 3 day trek from Ontario. Family trips to Disney every other year form age 9 to 20 and then DH and I went 14 yrs ago but that was last trip. Lots of changes from the memories I'm sure. I think I'm more excited than anyone in the family.

Rodeo:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter