Introducing Myself...

mbrooks

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a few weeks now, and I just thought I should probably introduce myself.

My fiance and I are planning an escape wedding for January 8 at Sea Breeze Point, and we've both found this board extremely helpful in our decision to get married at Disney World.

I expect to be posting quite a bit, so I look forward to "meeting" everyone. :)

:welcome: to the boards and Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Everyone on here is wonderfully helpful, friendly and so knowledgeable, so ask away!

Hello and congrats on your first post.
Everyone is really helpful and friendly here if you ever have any questions.
Look forward to hearing about your details

Emma

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Welcome to the Board - we can't wait to hear all the details!

Welcome and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!

Welcome!!!!

You will love it here everyone is so incouraging(spelling?)Be sure to start a planning journal!!!!!!!

We love to hear all the details on here!

welcome.gif
You're going to love these boards! Can't wait to read all about your plans :goodvibes!

Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a few weeks now, and I just thought I should probably introduce myself.

My fiance and I are planning an escape wedding for January 8 at Sea Breeze Point, and we've both found this board extremely helpful in our decision to get married at Disney World.

I expect to be posting quite a bit, so I look forward to "meeting" everyone. :)

Hi there!!! Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding and welcome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter