Introducing Myself :)

ShesAPirate

DIS Veteran
Okay, this is my 3rd post, but I thought I should be polite and introduce myself to you all. I've lurked all day, and I believe earlier this year I might've joined this board... but I can't remember anything about what my user name was or even what email address I'd used to register the first time :confused: So I just started over!

My name is Gillian and I live in New Jersey. I'm a tremendous Disney fan, and I'm always looking for new ideas and love reading trip reports. My husband and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary at the Poly in September, and I can't wait!

I know there are good people on this board, from all the lurking I did today, so I am very happy to join in :goodvibes

Welcome, Gillian!!:flower3: I'm from NJ as well, we're pretty far south though. I grew up in Ocean City. Anyway, so glad you're enjoying the board. Be careful, it's addicting!;)

We're heading to Disney in Sept as well and celebrating our anniversary too! This trip is a suprise for our children, we won't tell them until we wake them for the airport!!:thumbsup2

Nice meeting you!

Shelby

Welcome! I lurked for a while as well. Actually, my BF was a member prior to me. She told me all about the boards and I thought she was nuts. I love WDW and all but to have a disboard solely to it - was crazy right? Well, here I am and I love it!!!:yay: :yay:

There will bee 11 of us at the WL for our 10th anniversary celebration! I can not wait ---- only 26 days to go!!!

Okay, this is my 3rd post, but I thought I should be polite and introduce myself to you all. I've lurked all day, and I believe earlier this year I might've joined this board... but I can't remember anything about what my user name was or even what email address I'd used to register the first time :confused: So I just started over!

My name is Gillian and I live in New Jersey. I'm a tremendous Disney fan, and I'm always looking for new ideas and love reading trip reports. My husband and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary at the Poly in September, and I can't wait!

I know there are good people on this board, from all the lurking I did today, so I am very happy to join in :goodvibes

Welcome Gillian and congrats on your 10 year anniversary!

Aww, thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! And congrats to the others celebrating an anniversary soon! :)

Welcome Gillian. Have a great time on your anniversary trip. I am also from NJ, but way at the southern end. I lived in Mercer county for a couple of years and Gloucester county for a few more. I grew up in Cape May county and returned once I had kids. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter