Introduce Yourselves!

Welcome all.
BTW: I'm Rosie. I'm bi, monogamous, and married 25yrs to my wonderful husband James. We have two grown daughters. My eldest works for the Queer Resource Center at her University and ID's as gay, My youngest has just returned home after living in NYC and L.A. for the last two years. She's my Disney partner.

Rosie - I've told you about a thousand times now ... it's moronomous!:rolleyes:

Did she get stung? :confused:
If not - could we arrange it? :lmao:

Stung by a lovebug?? About all we get around here :(

Lovebugs.jpg

Those fire ants are not pleasant! :sad2:

Northerners crack me up 'cause they cant tell the difference between Fire Ants (bite a LOT) and lovebugs (dont bite).

These are fire ants...
ant4.jpg

They swarm all over you, then all sting at once. You dont know they're there until it's too late!

Northerners crack me up 'cause they cant tell the difference between Fire Ants (bite a LOT) and lovebugs (dont bite).

These are fire ants...
ant4.jpg

They swarm all over you, then all sting at once. You dont know they're there until it's too late!

Oh I know the difference!
I did not know they stung all at once. :eek:
Do you think we could get a box of those sent to Rob's wedding?
If he does not come through with the invites I mean.

Oh I know the difference!
I did not know they stung all at once. :eek:
Do you think we could get a box of those sent to Rob's wedding?
If he does not come through with the invites I mean.

Go ahead.

I just registered for AMDRO!

:lmao:

It's been ages since I posted on this thread and as Will and I are about a month away from heading south for a WDW/DCL vacation, I thought I'd pop on to say hello and see if there's anyone currently on the thread planning to share the magic between 02/20 and 03/03 (with a 7N WC cruise tucked neatly in the middle).

David :rainbow:

It's been ages since I posted on this thread and as Will and I are about a month away from heading south for a WDW/DCL vacation, I thought I'd pop on to say hello and see if there's anyone currently on the thread planning to share the magic between 02/20 and 03/03 (with a 7N WC cruise tucked neatly in the middle).

David :rainbow:

Ooooh, nice trip ::yes::

Let me reintroduce myself -
My name's Nikki, and I'm engaged to a wonderful guy named Kenny. Got engaged last July, and the wedding is set for this June 15th down n Disney World. :D I've been with Kenny for six years now, and I have a parakeet named Jet. I'm currently unemployed, but will get a job after the wedding.

Hi everyone

I am Nick 31 will be 32 next month. I live in Va about and hour outside of DC. I am a DVC member, love to read and surf the net. I am a retail manager.

I don't think I've ever seen one of those before. I would probably freak out if one of those happened to be in my home. :scared:

They are harmless.....

Unless you have a 5 year old kid, and you have to explain what they are doing! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter