**Introduce yourself!!!**

will come back and post here later... just wanted to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE that piccie... awwww! could almost cry it gives me that xmas + disney feeling which makes the disney magic even more amazing!

My name is Becky, I'm 39 and I live in Chester in Cheshire with my DH Oliver (Ol) and our two DDs - Amy who is now 7 and Zoe who is 4. At the moment I'm a stay at home mum.

I first visited Disneyland Paris in November 1992 and, apart from a one day visit to the Magic Kingdom during a holiday in Florida back in 1983, this was my first proper experience of a Disney park. I've since been back to DLP eight times and to WDW four times. I love both the resorts, even though they are such very different Disney experiences - but I will always have a very soft spot for DLP!!

Apart from Disney, I love anything gadgety, computer games and internet shopping!!!

Florida054.jpg

Hi

I have been lurking around these boards now for a while so thought it was about time I introduced myself

My name is Joanne and I am 22. I live on the outskirts on Chester with by DBF Carl.

We are both Disney fanatics. We have been to WDW twice, and DLP twice. I am a massive DLP fan and actually prefer it to WDW. Hoping to go to DLP for Xmas this year

Thanks

Hey there,
I'm Luke and I'm a 24 year old trainee language teacher from Liverpool.
Am a Disney fanatic along with my GF Paula (23) who is an estate agent.

I first went to WDW in 1986 when i was just 4, then went again in 1992 and 1994.
In 1996 I went to Disneyland California too.
Paula was already a Disney fanatic when we met aged 16, so we always wanted to go to Disneyland together, so when she got a job in the Liverpool Disney Store we decided to finally book and went to Disneyland Paris in March 2000 (lots of lovely Disney discount with her CM card :) ) and stayed in the Sequoia Lodge.

Since then we have been a further 6 times :
New Year 2000/2001 Hotel Cheyenne
May 2002 Newport Bay
Sept 2003 Newport Bay
Feb 2004 (Valentines Day) Santa Fe
New Year 2004/2005 Hotel Cheyenne
May 2005 Sequoia Lodge

We're going back again in two week, to the Hotel Cheyenne and I cant wait (to get away from all those pesky schoolkids....oh wait :) )

Anyway it was when trying to convince my GF to take the time off work and book this trip that I discovered this board and have been hooked since, what a wonderful site!

Anyway here's a little pic of me and Paula in the Studios in September of 2003 (not sure who the chap with us is tho ;) )

Captured2003-9-1200005.jpg

Hello from a fellow Cestrian joannek83, and welcome to the DIS!! :wave:

Great photo Luke!! :thumbsup2

Hi, I'm Verity, married to Simon with our beautiful newborn Evie- 3 months.

purpl2512x384.jpg

stripy600x450.jpg

dlpsi400x302.jpg

Simon and I have been to WDW 3 times- the second time for our honeymoon. We have been to DLP 5 times. :) We are introducing Evie to Disney in May when we go to WDW! :banana:

I am a teacher- I teach 4/5 year olds and will be returning after my maternity leave. :)

Apart from the internet I love shopping (!!), supporting Notts County, reading and going to the theatre.

:wave2:

Hi joannek83 and welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, posting guidlines can be found here and details regarding help on signatures here

Verity - Evie is looking every bit a Disney princess :goodvibes

Oh Just have to add Verity.. your little princess is adorable. :goodvibes

Hi!!!

My name is Caroline, and I am 15. I live in Poole, in Dorset.

I love Dancing and Disney.

I do Ballet, Tap, Modern and Jazz Dancing, as well as Drama and Singing.

I have been to WDW 4 times, most recently in February Half-Term this year.

I have been to DLP 4 times- twice in summer and twice at Halloween!!!

DSC01224.jpg

This picture is taken at The Crystal Palace at WDW!!!

princess: Caroline princess:

:wave: I'm Nikki, 42 next week [gulp] blessedly single but Mum to a demented feline named Bella whose temperament is so dodgy she really should have been called Malificent and to Japha, my much loved Senegal parrot. I also have a 24 year old fair prize goldfish who currently goes by the name of One - we had 5 and we've gone One left :rotfl:

I'm a [un]civil servant and have 1 mother, 1 sister and three mad nephews.

My favourite Disney Film is Beauty and the Beast, closely followed by Snow White and most of the other classic films although I don't dislike some of the newer ones.

I've visited DLP twice so far and am keenly looking foward to visit three in November. I am, as my avatar suggests, a compulsive planner. I haven't quite got round to planning what sandwiches I'll take on the coach with me to Paris but it won't be long. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

dlptrip2006044.jpg
dlptrip2006045.jpg
hi my name is jane and i am 36, live on the wirral with my dh (matt), jake 5 1/2, lilbby nearly 4 and emma nearly 2.
we have only been to dlp once a few weeks back, matt wasn't overjoyed about going, but wanted to go for the kids sake, he enjoyed it, but also loathed it, i would go back at a drop of the hat, but we think we will venture to wdw in about 18-24 motnhs, but who knows i may go back with my sister and niece and the kids and leave matt at home.

Hi All

My name is Angela . I live just outside Edinburgh in West Lothian. I am married to Kenny and I am a Mum to Jessica princess: (3) and I work part-time in a Clinical Trials packaging facility doing mainly process improvement , but also a lot of trouble shooting and problem solving (the things I didn't troubleshoot up front :rotfl: ).

As my signature shows I've been to DLRP twice and WDW once and will be returning to DLRP this October for Jessica's fourth birthday with another family and their daughter Hannah who is the same age as Jessica.

I love DLRP :cloud9: and anything Disney and Jessica is fast following my lead . A true Disney kid :rolleyes:

I first 'joined' :surfweb: this board planning last year's trip and have stuck around ever since. It is a very nice little community. :grouphug:

I've attached some piccies from our last trip in September 2004.

Eurodisney2005098.jpg

Eurodisney2005034.jpg

Eurodisney2005070.jpg

Oh Verity, Evie is a sweetie, congratulations

Angela - I adore that last piccy of Jessica she's so gorgeous and cute with it :)

So my name is Sam and I live in Chadwell Heath (it's between Ilford and Romford), my post code says that's Essex but we live in the London Borough of Redbridge, I totally don't get that, anyway I digress... We have a little doggy called Stitch (my car is called Lilo :rolleyes2 ) and as I work from home I get to spend alot of time with him oh and I have a big affiliation with the colour Pink, it's an addiction really ;)

So I kinda love Disney... ALOT. Hubby and I had a lovely wedding there back in 2004 with over 40 guests, including Mickey, Minnie and Chip and Dale it was an amazing day, to say the least.

I am a lucky girl and get to go to WDW at least three times a year and have stayed at many of the resorts over there.

I visited DLP back in 2003 for a very quick visit to see some friends who were passing through from Philadelphia, but I LOVED my short time at DLP and have been looking forward to going again. My friend Sandra (she's from Holland) and I stayed at The Santa Fe, which I thought was great but I really had my eye on Sequoia Lodge and now we get to stay there after Easter for 4 nights, I'm so excited :Pinkbounc

Hi Sam :wave2:
You are very lucky :) Your wedding sounds amazing and so do going to wdw 3 times a year :)
I hope you enjoy your trip to DLP at easter. I am sure you will.

Everybody has some great pictures too..

Hi Sam. Nice to see you over here! Good luck planning for your trip.

xxxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!