Introduce Yourself Thread

Hiya, I'm Tegan and I just joined today but I've been a long time lurker. That wording sounds a bit dodgy, I don't mean it in a creepy way lol. I'm 17, I live in Scotland, and I've been to Disney about 19 times. Other than Disney I love reading and my favourite band is Led Zeppelin.

Hi! My name is Amanda
I signed up with DIS boards awhile ago, but soon after i got an account my life got sorta crazy to say the least, so I've been pretty bad with posting/being involved. I am hoping to change that now and hopefully get more involved with the Disney loving community :)

Hi my name is nya, and im 11. i just joined today and im not afraid to tlk to ppl so feel free to tlk to me! My mom has one and talked me into getting one! lol:rotfl2:

Hi my name is nya, and im 11. i just joined today and im not afraid to tlk to ppl so feel free to tlk to me! My mom has one and talked me into getting one! lol:rotfl2:

Hi! I'm Bri, and if you have any questions about disboards, don't hesitate to ask! And sorry, but you may get hooked to this site.

Hey guys! :goodvibes I'm Tiffany and a 5'0 tall incoming sophomore! going to WDW for the first time ever next week, August 4 -10... So excited! :) and I don't bite, hmu! :dance3:

I'm Erin. I think I joined like 4 days ago... Too lazy to check at the moment lol
I've visited WDW 4 times, and am planning on a 5th in May.
I'm a freshman in HS and spend most of my time on the Creative DISigns and College Board.
I plan to apply for the college program and audition to be friends with a character when the time comes, but until then I'm a Disney dork/ artist.
I grew up with Disney, especially the princesses! :goodvibes:
I play the ukulele and the violin as well.

See you on the boards! :)

Hi. My name is Dani...I'm new...hai. I'm from Ohio, like every single Disney princess movie. Wow this must sound like I'm four years old. NOBODY SHALL TAKE MY LOVE OF PRINCESSES AWAYYYY! Sorry for that. :P So, bye then!

Hey everyone!
I'm Cathy, 19 and from Australia. Dreaming of going to WDW next year!

Hi! My name is Alice! I am also new here! I love Disney Infinity, it is the most amazing game ever!!! Looking forward to using the site!!! :D

Hi guys, I don't want to say my real name however I'm 14 (turning 15 in September) years old and I'm a big fan of Journey Into Imagination (original 1983-2000 version) at Walt Disney World EPCOT Center starring Dreamfinder & Figment. Happy to join the forums and I'm happy to see more teens that are big Disney fans like me. :)

Hi everyone! Im Maddie and I just got done reservations for my surprise trip for my mom, brother ,sister and cousins!! (My gram helped haha)

how do I change my avatar on here? everyones are cool and mines not!

Are you on the app or on computer? If you are on the computer go to User CP at the top left corner and under Settings & Options click Edit Avatar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter