Introduce Yourself Thread

Hey guys!:wave2:
The name's Jody.
I'm 16.
I've been to WDW 12 times...just got back recently actually.
I'm already planning our trip for next year - taking my best friend/twin along for the first time!!
I was on here for a while, then kinda forgot about it, so I re-registered. Glad to be back! :thumbsup2

Hey im Kendall:)
I'm 16, im a musician. i still consider myself new to the DIS and i go on it a lot everyday!

is anyone going to Disneyworld august 24th-september 6?

nice to meeet you guys!

:wave2:
Hey everyone!
My name is Ashley.
I'm 18 years old.
I've been lurking around the boards, mainly the podcast board, for years now and finally decided to sign up.
I live in SoCal so Disneyland is my second home. I've been to Walt Disney World twice and hope to go again, and visit all of the Disney parks someday.
I can't wait to start talking with all of you!

Hello!
I'm Casey, aka SmileGirl.
I've been on Dis for many (Almost 6!) years now. I joined for VMK, which closed 3 years ago. :sad1: But I stayed around.
I've been to Disney 13(?) times. (I don't exactly know, I lost count.)
I only noticed that there was a teen board today, so here I am!

Hello Im Caity. Im fourteen years old and I'm going to be a freshman in September. I love going to WDW like no other vacation spot that I've been to. I've been to WDW 17 times, and it's ging to be my 18th trip next month :cool1: My cousin, GoofyGirlxoxo, loves Disney just as much as I do. My favorite hobby is collecting Disney pins. (I have 130 of them). I have a whole WDW playlist on my iPod with the Soarin' and Parade musics. The only thing i do as of right now is dancing (Tap and Modern). I have been dancing for 12 years. Well, that's about it! ;)

Hey teen disney lovers!!!!! I'm really new here but I'm going to Disney in 4 weeks and I'm soooooooooooooo excited :D btw my names Toni so.... ya. Now I'm introduced :)

Hi i'm Olivia but everybody calls me livie for short.I havn't been on the dis for a long time.I'm new.I've only been on here for 2 weeks now.But i really hope i can get to now people.:) livie

Hey to all the new people, I'm Zack.
I'm coming up to my 3rd year on the DIS, so if anyone has any questions feel free to ask me.

Hey i'm Brent, i am 14 and live in south Florida. i have been to disney world more then i can count. i hope to become a imagineer when i grow up and if you noticed my avatar i am a star wars fan

Hello! I am Jenn! I'm turning 17 next month, and I'm going to be a senior in high school come September. Well, I've been going to Disney almost every year since 2000. I think I only skipped like two years. Haha. I went to Disneyland Paris for the first time this past November. It was amazing, and I'm actually heading to Disney World in a little less than two weeks! My mom's whole life is Disney, and she introduced me to these boards about 5 years ago. I joined then while the game VMK was still running. I played a lot, and was devastated when it closed... I kind of forgot about these boards until tonight, while I was reminiscing the good times I had on VMK with a friend of mine. So I decided to introduce myself and hopefully become welcomed into the community. :)

Helloo everyone, Im Amy :-)
I just joined here in May so i dont really know a lot of people here, but feel free to talk to me, im pretty open about anything

Heyy, I'm Helen, total lurker a lot of the time but really need to get back into posting!
getting neeearly too old to be on the teen boards, I'm 19, gonna be 20 soon :scared1:

Done WDW a good few times now, also done DLP three times :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter