• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Introduce Yourself Thread

Hi everyone! My mom joined this site a year or two ago to help plan our family reunion.
I've been a lurker on here, and I finally decided to reveal myself and sign up! :-)
So hello! My name is Amber. I'm 17 years old, gonna be a highschool senior in September.
I love zebra print, music, reading, running, and hanging with my friends.
I love fashion and I hope to major in fashion in college. I'm really chill and I'm up for meeting new friends, which I hope to do on here.
Umm..I have two dogs, Jade (a Shetland Sheepdog) and Medley (a dauchshund). I also have a bunny named Zipp. I have an older sister, Morgan, a younger sister, Shannon, and two younger brothers, Zach and Nicholas.
Um...I guess that's really it. I can't wait to get to know everyone!!

Welcome Amber! I'm Kayla. :-) you'll love it here, it's been kind of boring here lately though. :/ Hopefully things start picking up.

Hi everyone! My mom joined this site a year or two ago to help plan our family reunion.
I've been a lurker on here, and I finally decided to reveal myself and sign up! :-)
So hello! My name is Amber. I'm 17 years old, gonna be a highschool senior in September.
I love zebra print, music, reading, running, and hanging with my friends.
I love fashion and I hope to major in fashion in college. I'm really chill and I'm up for meeting new friends, which I hope to do on here.
Umm..I have two dogs, Jade (a Shetland Sheepdog) and Medley (a dauchshund). I also have a bunny named Zipp. I have an older sister, Morgan, a younger sister, Shannon, and two younger brothers, Zach and Nicholas.
Um...I guess that's really it. I can't wait to get to know everyone!!

Welcome Amber! You'll make some pretty awesome friends on here!
And I love zebra print too :thumbsup2

Hey everyone. My name is collin. I am 16 years old. i play guitar and i try to sing lol. i drive a white 1995 Ford F-150. Nothing special but it gets me from point a to point b. I play varsity football for my highschool. My sister is Kayla (Cinderelli16). I have a youtube account. footballizlife27. check out some of my vids.

Hey guys, I'm Cali, villain fangirl extraordinare! I'm eighteen and I just joined up tonight, so I'm so psyched to make some new Disney loving friends!

And for the record, I like to think I'm not as evil as my favorite characters ^.^;;

Hey folks. I am back, you probs don't remember me. My favorite disney movies are Hercules, Treasure Planet, and The Black Cauldron. When I'm not obsessing over Disney, I'm obsessing over Harry Potter or something theatre-related, such as Next To Normal. Oh yeah, and I'm snarky.

hey everyone im reintroducing myself!

im casey! ive been here for a while so most of you know me already haha...

Hey guys :] I used to be like really active last summer and the summer before. This summer I've only posted like 5 times so now I kind of want to get back to be a active poster again. aha.
Anyways, I'm Sophie. I'm from South Jersey. I love the Flyers, the Phillies, and wrestling. I play softball. I love art and photography. I'm 15 and going to be a sophmore in highschool. So that's about it, I havn't introduced myself since the begining of this thread so I figured to reintroduce myself :]

Soooooooooooooo hi.:wave2: I haven't been on here for a very long time, and when I say very I mean *VERY* haha. But I'm back :D and happy about it! I'm also leaving for WDW really soon and I've got disney fever! So I'm turning to the DIS to get me psyched! :banana::banana::banana:

oh, my name's hayley :goodvibes

yoooooo im robbie from pa
add me u can call me rob or robbie i dont care
i like sports i like the steelerthe penguins the piratesnot rely big on basketball though yo.
FOOTBALK IS MY LIF
i play football and hock ey and i used 2 play baseball but not anymore too much on my plate now. im 14 and going into highschool next year thats bout it
ADD ME IF U WANT!!111!!!!
im preetty chill yoo

Hey everyone! I'm Clarice, and i'm proud to say i'm obsessed with Disney! I just got back from WDW a few weeks ago, and am having pretty bad Disney withdrawls. So this site is satisfying them pretty well!:thumbsup2 My favorite Disney movie is Mulan (if you couldn't tell...;)) and i'm very obsessed with the super hot Captain Shang. I talk about him almost every day and it annoys my friends to no end but oh well :rolleyes: (If anyone else out there is obsessed with him as well PM me so we can talk about his amazingness!lol) I'm looking forward to making some great Disney friends on here! :goodvibes

Hi there! My name is Brooke, and like most of you out there... I love all things Disney! :-) I've been to Walt Disney World 3 times and hope to go again with my dance studio in April. I've been with them before in 2007 and performed at (I believe) the Galaxy Theater near Space Mountain in the Magic Kingdom! We even had a Disney dancing workshop beforehand and it was AMAZING!! That trip made me fall in love with the most magical place on Earth and I cannot WAIT to go back! :-) I'm so excited to finally be on these boards and to meet some of you out there! ♥

hi guys i am Hanel and i am new on this forum site. i want to say thanks to the whole dis boards members for allowing me on this forum. :happytv:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter