Introduce Yourself Post Your VMK Name Here!

MagicShell - (mesbijoux )

Newer to vmk (mostly play to give to 4 of my 5 kids who play - admittedly I have become addicted in so doing :rolleyes1 )

Hello all, i'm new here and thought i'd come join some fellow VMKers :woohoo: My title in VMK is CL_Talons, and you can usually find me in the Pirates Lobby.

hi! i'm new to the dis boards, but i thought i'd throw out my vmk name if you ever see me. since vmk won't allow numbers, on there, i'm jedi-jyl. c ya around!

welcome to vmk : ) if you need any help or have any questions pm me, or look for me on vmk. my title is pirateears and i hang out mostly in the pirates game lobby ; ) arg!

~pirate:

ok im Mspopulargirl and divaAnglegurlie anyone no me? if so i got banned for a month and today is August 16 2007 i got baned a day ago! lol message me and im new and i dont no much can you help i want to know how you put all those icons at the bottom please. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cloud9:

hello.
my dis name is soulqueen

i currently have one account named soulqueen aswell..

i've been playing vmk for a little over a year now .. and i cant stop playing it ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter